Handcrafted wall sign in wood with hand painted graphics - all with a vintage aged finish.
Hand made in Italy.
Free Shipping to UK and European Union countries.
Contact us for a shipping quote for countries outside of the above.
BESPOKE - Fortyfivers Vintage Wall Sign
- 60 x 60cm
- 100% Handmade Wooden Sign
- Hand painted graphics
- Vintage distressed finish
- Made to order in Italy
- Each product will have its own unique finish so no single product will be the same.
PRODUCT EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
As this is a bespoke order, there are no exchanges or refunds of the product.
Each finished item will be different from the ones before as all products are handmade with an unique distressed finish.
All orders are bespoke and we aim to have the product finished and ready to ship within 4 weeks from date of order.
Shipping to UK and within the European Union is free.
For all other shipping destinations, please contact us with your shipping address to get an estimate shipping cost prior placing your order.
Hexan® Motorworks products have been tested and certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class I by Shirley Technologies in England under certificate number 11-20489 since 2004.
The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production.
The testing for harmful substances always focuses on the actual use of the textile. The more intensive the skin contact of a product, the stricter the human ecological requirements to be met. The Hexan Motorworks certificate meets Class I criteria for textile items for babies and toddlers up to 3 years, the highest of the four classes of certification.
The requirement for certification of textile products according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is that all components of an item have to comply with the required criteria without exception – that means in addition to the outer material also sewing threads, linings, prints etc. as well as non-textile accessories such as buttons, zip fasteners, rivets etc.
On the basis of its comprehensive and strict catalogue of measures, with several hundred regulated individual substances, the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® takes account of:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colourants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
Confidence in Textiles – that has been the motto of the independent testing for harmful substances according to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 for textile products of all types which pose no risk whatsoever to health since 1992.
The OEKO-TEX® label indicates the additional benefits of tested safety for skin-friendly clothing and other textiles to interested end users. The test label therefore provides an important decision-making tool for purchasing textiles.